“The calm and charm of a little Ardennes village, a true sense of welcome, in the shadow of Durbuy, and an authentic cuisine”
The Nid d’Hirondelle is installed in a bosky bower, at the heart of the authentic Ardennes… In Palenge, to be precise, just a stone’s throw from Durbuy, rich with its cultural, sporting and tourist curiosities or its seasonal events, 30 minutes from Liege, Ciney and Huy or 20 minutes from Marche-en-Famenne or La Roche-en-Ardennes.
- A discovery of the Ardennes’ culinary heritage which, between tradition and innovation, is available in keeping with the seasons and market products
- A true staging post for rest at the heart of the Ardennes
- A value for money and pleasure ratio which only compresses the prices
- At our place, kids are kings!
- Defence of the values of tradition, conviviality and quality that are specific to the members of the “Logis”
Astrid Antonin, the owner, and her team, bid you a convivial and professional welcome in keeping with the seasons…
And because each customer is unique, you will benefit from a personalised welcome, guaranteeing a climate of trust and a cordial stay.
Each traveller, whether here for business or pleasure, whether wanting to recuperate, experience, share or meet people, is sure of enjoying true pleasures at the Swallow’s Nest and can be certain that his or her expectations of well-being and discovery will be met.